The Resource Rockfish River Survey field notes, 1839
- Rockfish River Survey field notes, 1839
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain a level book and compass book for a survey of the Rockfish River, by David B. Gretter, assistant to Claudius Crozet
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- An act of the General Assembly passed April 3, 1838 directed a survey be made of the Rockfish River and the country between the highest point on the river and McCormick's furnace in Augusta County.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 474
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Rockfish River Survey field notes, 1839
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Rockfish River Survey field notes, 1839
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/cIPem0nwZmA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/cIPem0nwZmA/">Rockfish River Survey field notes, 1839</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...