The Resource Virginia Court Days Forums Records, 1984-1987
- Virginia Court Days Forums Records, 1984-1987
- Inclusive dates
- Contains records of the Virginia Court Days Forums, including correspondence and program notes
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the University of Virginia . (Search University of Virginia as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- The Virginia Court Days Forums were a series of twenty lectures on the United States Constitution. Held at various sites throughout Virginia, the series was titled "The Constitution and the Commonwealth" The Virginia Court Days Forums, 1984-1986." This series of lectures were sponsored by the University of Virginia Institute of Government with additional support from a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities. The intent of the lecture series was to "promote public understanding of the Constitution and constitutional issues as Virginia and the nation look ahead to 1987, the 200th anniversary of the drafting of the Constitution."
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
ContextContext of Virginia Court Days Forums Records, 1984-1987
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Virginia Court Days Forums Records, 1984-1987
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/cUJLCK425mQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/cUJLCK425mQ/">Virginia Court Days Forums Records, 1984-1987</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...