The Resource 1753-1870
- Inclusive dates
- Bedford County (Va.)
- Decisions. -- Virginia | Bedford County
- Public records -- Virginia | Bedford County
- Civil procedure. -- Virginia | Bedford County
- Debt -- Virginia | Bedford County
- Local government records -- Virginia | Bedford County
- Judicial records -- Virginia | Bedford County
- Bedford County (Va.) -- History
- Bedford County (Va.) Judgments, 1753-1870, contain civil cases heard in County Court, Superior Court of Law, Circuit Superior Court, and Circuit Court in which justice was administered on the strictly formulated rules of common law. The majority of cases in this record series relate to matters of debt
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Circuit Court (Bedford County). Browse search: Bedford County (Va.) Circuit Court.
- Biographical or historical data
- Bedford County was formed in 1753 from Lunenburg County. Part of Albemarle was added in 1754 and part of Lunenburg was added later.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Bedford County (Va.) Judgments
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Bedford County Court Records can be found on microfilm at The Library of Virginia web site. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records on Microfilm."
ContextContext of 1753-1870
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1753-1870
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/d-_aG0vCY6Q/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/d-_aG0vCY6Q/">1753-1870</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...