The Resource Sarah S. Driggs papers, 1986-1993
- Sarah S. Driggs papers, 1986-1993
- Inclusive dates
- This collection includes research materials gathered by Sarah Driggs for the book, Virginia's Executive Mansion, written by William Seale. Sarah Driggs was a researcher who worked with the author, the Historic Richmond Foundation, and the Library of Virginia on the book. The files generally remain in the order kept by Sarah Driggs
- Includes correspondence between the author, photographer, and publications department of the Library of Virginia, notes on drafts of the book, copies of photographs used for the book and ones rejected, a National Register of Historic Places registration form for the mansion, a preliminary outline of the history of the mansion, and a draft of the book. Also includes copies of accounts, bills, correspondence, invoices, legislative acts, newspaper clippings, plans, receipts, and reports for materials purchased and improvements made to the governor’s mansion. These files are arranged chronologically by decade, starting in 1810 and ending in the 1990's. Also includes a paper written by Sarah Driggs, "Comfort, Convenience, and Elegance: A History of the Bolling Haxall House," 1992
- Biographical or historical data
- Sarah Shields Driggs was a researcher with the Historic Richmond Foundation and the Library of Virginia. She gathered illustrations and research for the book, Virginia's Executive Mansion, by William Seale.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Sarah S. Driggs papers, 1986-1993
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Sarah S. Driggs papers, 1986-1993
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/d5QVmqxBC_Y/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/d5QVmqxBC_Y/">Sarah S. Driggs papers, 1986-1993</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...