The Resource Bath to Shepherdstown Turnpike field notes, 1836
- Bath to Shepherdstown Turnpike field notes, 1836
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain field notes for a survey of the route from Bath to Shepherdstown, directed by Charles B. Shaw, principal engineer
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- Charles Shaw's report to the Board of Public Works summarized findings based on field notes taken by Mr. Sinton, which estimate the degree of difficulty and the expected cost of the road from Bath to Shepherdstown, a distance of 32 1/2 miles.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 437
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Bath to Shepherdstown Turnpike field notes, 1836
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bath to Shepherdstown Turnpike field notes, 1836
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/dOwlco2y7sA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/dOwlco2y7sA/">Bath to Shepherdstown Turnpike field notes, 1836</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...