The Resource Indian Creek Turnpike Company records, 1854, 1857-1858
- Indian Creek Turnpike Company records, 1854, 1857-1858
- Inclusive dates
- 1854, 1857-1858
- These records contain letters sent, reports, certificate of stock subscriptions
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- An act of the General Assembly passed February 27, 1854, authorized the formation of the Indian Creek Turnpike Company for the purpose of constructing a turnpike from some point on the Richlands and Tazewell Courthouse Turnpike, near the mouth of Indian Creek in Tazewell County, by the most eligible route, to some point on Prince's Turnpike and Cumberland Gap Road, at or near Liberty Hill. The Board of Public Works was authorized to invest 3/5 of the joint capital stock of $5,000, or $3,000.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 288
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Indian Creek Turnpike Company records, 1854, 1857-1858
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Indian Creek Turnpike Company records, 1854, 1857-1858
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/dXKxb9JhwwY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/dXKxb9JhwwY/">Indian Creek Turnpike Company records, 1854, 1857-1858</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...