The Resource 1913-1915
- Inclusive dates
- Local government records -- Virginia | Wise County
- Wise County (Va.) -- History -- 20th Century
- Davis, G. D
- Business records -- Virginia | Wise County
- Consumer goods -- Virginia | Wise County
- Dry-goods -- Virginia | Wise County
- Ledgers (account books) -- Virginia | Wise County
- Merchants. -- Virginia | Wise County
- Ledgers, 1913-1915, of a mercantile business owned by G. D. Davis. They record the individual accounts of customers. Each account lists transactions in chronological order, items purchased, quantity of items purchased, form of payment, amount owed, and amount paid. Items sold include flour, animal feed, spices, candy, shoes, paper, dry-goods, food, cigarettes, ice, and starch. Forms of payment include cash and credit. The ledgers include an index that lists in alphabetical order the names of customers and the page numbers where their accounts can be found
- Biographical or historical data
- G. D. Davis owned a mercantile business that conducted business in Wise County, Virginia during the early twentieth century.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1913-1915
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1913-1915
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/dlk4BwmRmQw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/dlk4BwmRmQw/">1913-1915</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...