The Resource Maury and Maury records, 1887-1907
- Maury and Maury records, 1887-1907
- Inclusive dates
- Records, 1887-1907, of Maury and Maury, a law firm in Richmond, Virginia, consisting of a letter book and a ledger
- The letter book covers the period 27 January 1896 to 3 August 1898, and contains copies of outgoing correspondence written by the firm's partners, Richard Launcelot Maury (1840-1907), and his son Matthew Fontaine Maury (1862-1908). Most of the correspondence pertains to legal matters, but there are also personal letters relating to Richard L. Maury's Civil War service, genealogical information on the Maury family, and the career of Matthew Fontaine Maury (1806-1873). There is an index at the beginning of the volume
- The ledger, 1887-1907, contains accounts of clients for legal fees, advice, and services, as well as the firm's cash and expense accounts and profits and losses. There is an index at the beginning of the volume
- Biographical or historical data
- Richard Launcelot Maury (1840-1907) and his son Matthew Fontaine Maury (1862-1908) were partners in the law firm Maury and Maury in Richmond, Virginia.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Maury and Maury records, 1887-1907
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Maury and Maury records, 1887-1907
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/eB9DOE0Ng2w/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/eB9DOE0Ng2w/">Maury and Maury records, 1887-1907</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...