The Resource Letter of Clarence R. Williams, 1937 May 27
- Letter of Clarence R. Williams, 1937 May 27
- Inclusive dates
- 1937 May 27
- Contains a letter of Clarence R. Williams, Historian, United States Constitution Sesquicentennial Commission, to Morgan Robinson, State Archivist of the Virginia State Library, regarding his planned visit to the Virginia State Library to research broadsides relating to the ratification of the Constitution. Also includes a list of manuscript materials concerning the Constitution in the Division of Manuscripts of the Library of Congress
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Library of Virginia. (Search Library of Virginia as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- On 23 August 1935, Congress passed a joint resolution providing for the preparation & completion of plans for a comprehensive observance of the 150th anniversary of the formation of the Constitution of the United States. The joint resolution established a commission called the United States Constitution Sesquicentennial Commission consisting of the President as chairman, members of the Senate & House of representatives, and Presidential Commissioners.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
ContextContext of Letter of Clarence R. Williams, 1937 May 27
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Letter of Clarence R. Williams, 1937 May 27
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/eBaipxyLI6w/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/eBaipxyLI6w/">Letter of Clarence R. Williams, 1937 May 27</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...