The Resource An essay on landscape, explained in tinted drawings
- An essay on landscape, explained in tinted drawings
- Volume 1 contains Latrobe's ideas about landscapes illustrated by twenty-four watercolors, some of Virginia scenes. Latrobe signed p. 60 and dated it September 1, 1798. Volume 2 is addressed to Miss Susanna Catharine Spotswood and contains twenty-five watercolors and one sketch. "The drawings were made at Richmond in Virginia during the months of September and October 1798," according to the postscript from Philadelphia, 1799
- Additional physical form
- Available on Miscellaneous Microfilm Reel 290.
- Biographical or historical data
- Benjamin Henry Latrobe (1764-1820) was an architect and engineer.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of An essay on landscape, explained in tinted drawings
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work An essay on landscape, explained in tinted drawings
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/eDCSy9O5yU4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/eDCSy9O5yU4/">An essay on landscape, explained in tinted drawings</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...