The Resource Registers of notes and bonds as maintained by the Virginia Treasurer's Office, 1851-1866
- Registers of notes and bonds as maintained by the Virginia Treasurer's Office, 1851-1866
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Treasurer's Office. Banks
- Volumes record stocks and bonds deposited in the treasury by various banks as authorized by an act of the General Assembly passed March 29, 1851. Included are the type of bond or stock, its number, date of issue, the date on which the interest was due, the date of redemption, in whose name the stock was issued, its value, the date of deposit, and the total amount deposited. Volumes cover the period from July 1, 1851 to March 15, 1866
- The following banks are listed in the register: Bank of Berkeley, Bank of Commerce at Fredericksburg, Bank of the Commonwealth, Bank of Fairmont, Bank of Howardsville, Bank of Manassas, Bank of Monticello at Charlottesville, Bank of the Old Dominion at Alexandria, Bank of the Old Dominion at Pearisburg, Bank of Philippi, Bank of Richmond, Bank of Rockbridge, Bank of Rockingham at Harrisonburg, Bank of Scottsville, Bank of Wheeling, Bank of Winchester, Central Bank of Virginia at Staunton, Manufacturers and Farmers Bank of Wheeling, and Merchants Bank of Virginia at Lynchburg
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury (Search Virginia Dept. of the Treasury as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 149
- Citation source
- Treasurer's Office Inventory
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
ContextContext of Registers of notes and bonds as maintained by the Virginia Treasurer's Office, 1851-1866
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Registers of notes and bonds as maintained by the Virginia Treasurer's Office, 1851-1866
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/eR2K0rHFJtc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/eR2K0rHFJtc/">Registers of notes and bonds as maintained by the Virginia Treasurer's Office, 1851-1866</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...