The Resource 1890-1894
- Inclusive dates
- Minute book, 1890-1894, of Luray Alliance that records the meetings of the organization's members. Information found in the minutes includes date of meetings, meeting agenda, brief summaries of committee reports and business discussions, election of individuals applying for membership, and list of members, male and female. Volume is in poor condition due to brittle pages
- Biographical or historical data
- The Luray Alliance No. 316 was organized in the town of Luray. It was a subgroup of the Page County Farmers' Alliance whose purpose was to promote the economic and political interests of farmers. Membership in the Luray Alliance No. 316 included men and women.
- The minute book was used as an exhibit in a chancery suit, Stoneburner and Richards and others versus Page County Farmers' Alliance and others, heard in the Circuit Court of Page County during the mid-1890's.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Organization Records
- Location of other archival material
- Page County Circuit Court.
ContextContext of 1890-1894
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1890-1894
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/eUZkIi0hG4U/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/eUZkIi0hG4U/">1890-1894</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...