The Resource 1855 Nov
- 1855 Nov
- Inclusive dates
- 1855 Nov
- Bullock, Slaughter B, 1813-1883
- Deeds -- Virginia | Spotsylvania County
- Bullock, Louisa, b. 1819
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Virginia | Spotsylvania County
- Spotsylvania County (Va.) -- History -- 19th century
- Personal papers -- Virginia | Spotsylvania County
- Stanley, William, d. 1879
- Transcript of a deed, dated November 1855, for 55 3/4 acres in Spotsylvania County, Virginia, from Slaughter B. (1813-1883) and Louisa Bullock (b. 1819) to William Stanley (d. 1879). This deed is recorded in Spotsylvania County Deed Book PP, 1854-1857, pp. 209-210
- Biographical or historical data
- Slaughter B. Bullock was born 17 February 1813 in Spotsylvania County, Virginia, to James (1760-1836) and Sarah Bullock (1775-1842). He married Louisa W. Vaughan (b. 1819) 23 March 1837 and they had 8 girls and 2 boys. Bullock was a farmer in Spotsylvania County, then in the 1850s, he moved his family to Hanover County, Virginia, where he continued to farm. After the Civil War, he began work as a carpenter. Slaughter B. Bullock died 2 March 1883.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Location of other archival material
- Slaughter B. Bullock Agreement, 17 June 1865 (LVA accession 22133).
- Slaughter B. Bullock Deed, 14 December 1855 (LVA accession 24022d).
- Slaughter B. Bullock Papers, 1760-1910 (LVA accession 23932).
ContextContext of 1855 Nov
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1855 Nov
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/ep1urs4BiZI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/ep1urs4BiZI/">1855 Nov</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...