The Resource Lynchburg to Lexington Turnpike field notes, 1827
- Lynchburg to Lexington Turnpike field notes, 1827
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain a detailed analysis of the topography
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- The Board of Public Works directed Claudius Crozet to survey the route from Lynchburg to Lexington as a preliminary study for construction of a turnpike, in which he examines the alternative routes through the Blue Ridge, by Robertson's Gap, or the James River Canal.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 460
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Lynchburg to Lexington Turnpike field notes, 1827
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Lynchburg to Lexington Turnpike field notes, 1827
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/erJwJlKgSVo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/erJwJlKgSVo/">Lynchburg to Lexington Turnpike field notes, 1827</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...