The Resource Civil contingent fund, : records, 1860-1914
- Civil contingent fund, : records, 1860-1914
- Title remainder
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Funds - Contingent Funds
- This series contains the following records: General Vouchers, 1860-1866, 1883, 4 ft. in.; Miscellaneous Vouchers, 1868-1869, 10 in.; Contingent Expense Vouchers, 1862-1866, 1905, 2 ft. 1 in.; Disbursement Booklets, 1 October 1880-30 Septemer 1900, 3 in,; General Account of Revenue, Vouchers, 1862-1865, 1868, 10 in.; General Assembly, Vouchers, 1876, 10 in.; Hospitals and Public Buildings, Vouchers, 1870, 5 in.; Public Printing, Office of Superintendent, Vouchers, 1868, 1873,1876-1877, 1881-1883, 1 ft, 3 in.; Redemption of Treasury Notes, Vouchers, 1861-1864, 10 in.; Temporary Clerks, Auditor's Office, Vouchers, 1860-1864, 10 in.; Varied Funds, Vouchers, 1861-1865, 1869-1870, 1905, 1914, 4 ft. 2 in
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) (Search as Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928))
- Biographical or historical data
- The term contingent fund encompasses a wide variety of funds set aside for special purposes by the General Assembly. Contingent expenses included those for office supplies, printing, and maintenance of public buildings. On January 5, 1860 the General Assembly established a civil contingent fund to defray the ordinary expenses of the executive department.
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 140
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Civil contingent fund, : records, 1860-1914
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Civil contingent fund, : records, 1860-1914
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/etILeVtgEwQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/etILeVtgEwQ/">Civil contingent fund, : records, 1860-1914</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...