The Resource Statement, 1805, July 26
- Statement, 1805, July 26
- Inclusive dates
- 1805, July 26
- Typescript of the statement, 26 July 1805, of Christopher Hudson's concerning Thomas Jefferson's (1743-1826) actions upon the approach of British troops commanded by Banastre Tarleton (1754-1833) to Charlottesville, Virginia, and Monticello in June 1781
- Biographical or historical data
- Christopher Hudson served as a captain during the American Revolution.
- Cataloging source
- Location of originals duplicates
- The location of the original is unknown.
ContextContext of Statement, 1805, July 26
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Statement, 1805, July 26
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/f3qVQGqeIV0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/f3qVQGqeIV0/">Statement, 1805, July 26</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...