The Resource Bedford County (Va.) Deeds, 1822-1828.
- Bedford County (Va.) Deeds, 1822-1828.
- Inclusive dates
- Bedford County (Va.) Deeds, 1822-1828. The collection contains four deeds, as follows: a deed between David Jones and Micah Hatcher, 1827 Apr. 13; a deed between Nathaniel W. Floyd and Eliza his wife and Robert C. Steptoe, 1822 Oct. 18; a deed between George Steptoe on the first part, Thomas Steptoe on the second part, and Daniel Saunders, Patrick Burns, Samuel Read, Benjamin Donald, James C. Steptoe, Samuel Phillips, John D. Murrell, Samuel Miller, Executor of John Henrick, and John Shephard of the third part, 1826 Aug. 30; and a deed between George W. Callaway and Joseph Gadde, 1828 Nov. 22
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Bedford County probably was named for John Russell, fourth duke of Bedford, who, as secretary of state for the southern department from 1748 to 1751, had general supervision of colonial affairs. It was formed from Lunenburg County in 1753, and parts of Albemarle and Lunenburg Counties were added later.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Bedford County Land Records can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records on Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Bedford County (Va.) Deeds, 1822-1828.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bedford County (Va.) Deeds, 1822-1828.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/f5M-45507m8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/f5M-45507m8/">Bedford County (Va.) Deeds, 1822-1828.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...