The Resource 1751-1828
- Inclusive dates
- Personal papers -- Virginia
- Frederick County (Va.) -- History -- 18th century
- Culpeper County (Va.) -- History -- 18th century
- Martin, Thomas Bryan, 1731-1798
- Dunbar, Hannah C, d. 1845
- Land surveys
- Letters (correspondence)
- Dunbar family
- Woodcock, John S, d. 1808
- Westmoreland County (Va.) -- History -- 18th century
- Collection, 1751-1828, of Alfred Parlett (1916-1998) of Winchester, Virginia, consisting of survey notes, dated 23-24 April 1751, of John Fields (d. 1774) of Culpeper County, Virginia, and Washington Parish rental list, dated 1777, returned by Joseph Pierce (1719-1798) of Westmoreland County, Virginia. Also includes a letter, dated 1779[?], from Cuthbert Harrison (1747-1783) of Kentucky to Thomas Bryan Martin (1731-1798) of Frederick County, Virginia; a letter, dated 6 April 1783, from Thaddeus McCarty (1739-1812) of Loudoun County, Virginia, to John S. Woodcock (d. 1812), and letters, dated 19 January 1798 and 2 February 1799[?], from John Hurford of Culpeper County to Woodcock. Also contains a letter, 4 February 1828[?] from John R. W. Dunbar of Pennsylvania to Hannah C. Dunbar (d. 1845) of Frederick County
- Cellulose acetate lamination.
- Biographical or historical data
- Alfred Parlett was born 17 February 1916 in Winchester, Virginia. In the late 1930s and early 1940s, he worked for Oscar Nebel Company in Winchester. Parlett died 15 July 1998.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1751-1828
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1751-1828
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/fC8Xn1HausI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/fC8Xn1HausI/">1751-1828</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...