The Resource 1724 March 11
- 1724 March 11
- Inclusive dates
- 1724 March 11
- Includes Dinah Webb's petition for her freedom (1 leaf), information on her family from the Hungars Parish register (1 leaf), and transcripts (1 leaf). Locale is Northampton County, Virginia
- Forms part of Miscellaneous Bible records collection No. 41 (Search as: c/MBRC 41). Record ID 0011-52460 describes the book. Record ID 0003-52760 describes the ongoing cumulative collection. (Search as: t/Miscellaneous Bible records collection No.1-41, 1932-[ongoing]).
- Biographical or historical data
- Dinah Webb, who claims to be born a free mulatto and who was in service with Captain Savage, filed the petiton for her freedom at the age of 21.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Library of Virginia
ContextContext of 1724 March 11
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1724 March 11
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/fJrxmKtlVNo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/fJrxmKtlVNo/">1724 March 11</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...