The Resource North River Turnpike Company records, 1851-1859
- North River Turnpike Company records, 1851-1859
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain letters sent, reports, lists of stockholders, and certificates of stock subscriptions, for the years 1851-1854, 1857, 1859
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- An act of the General Assembly passed February 17, 1851, approved incorporation of the North River Turnpike Company to construct a road from some point on the Northwestern Turnpike at or near Charles Blue's in Hampshire County, to a point near to Ezekial Burche's on the Moorefield and Wardensville road. The Board of Public Works was authorized to subscribe to $5400 of the $9000 limit on joint capital stock.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 347
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of North River Turnpike Company records, 1851-1859
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work North River Turnpike Company records, 1851-1859
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/g4hVgSaZgEk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/g4hVgSaZgEk/">North River Turnpike Company records, 1851-1859</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...