The Resource Wythe County (Va.) Commission, 1830
- Wythe County (Va.) Commission, 1830
- Inclusive dates
- Wythe County (Va.) Commission, 1830. Consists of a commission from Governor John Floyd appointing Shepherd Brown, Jacob Haller, and Fontaine Watson Wythe County election commissioners
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Wythe County was formed in 1789 from Montgomery County. Part of Grayson County was added in 1825.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Wythe County Bonds, Commissions, and Oaths can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records on Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Wythe County (Va.) Commission, 1830
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Wythe County (Va.) Commission, 1830
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/gMfFkOPVhTY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/gMfFkOPVhTY/">Wythe County (Va.) Commission, 1830</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...