The Resource Prince George County (Va.) Land Grant to John Anderson, 1725.
- Prince George County (Va.) Land Grant to John Anderson, 1725.
- Inclusive dates
- Prince George County (Va.) Land Grant to John Anderson, 1725, conveying 952 acres in Prince George County to John Anderson of Henrico County
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Prince George County was named for Prince George of Denmark, husband of Queen Anne of England. It was formed from Charles City County in 1702.
- Most court records of Prince George County were destroyed in 1782 by British troops during the Revolutionary War and again in 1864 by Union troops during the Civil War. A few volumes that record deeds, court orders, and wills exist.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Prince George County Land Records can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records on Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
- Prince George County is one of Virginia's Lost Records Localities. Additional Prince George County Court Records may be found in the Virginia Lost Records Localities Digital Collection.
ContextContext of Prince George County (Va.) Land Grant to John Anderson, 1725.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Prince George County (Va.) Land Grant to John Anderson, 1725.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/h7cOGrMK1jY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/h7cOGrMK1jY/">Prince George County (Va.) Land Grant to John Anderson, 1725.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...