The Resource Web site of the Virginia Lieutenant Governor, 2005-2006
- Web site of the Virginia Lieutenant Governor, 2005-2006
- Inclusive dates
- Title variation
- Governor Mark R. Warner Adminstration Web Archive
- In the fall of 2005, the Library of Virginia was one of several cultural heritage institutions that participated in a pilot project with the Internet Archive to develop and refine a tool to collect, preserve, and provide access to Web sites that meet institutional collection policies and are considered to be of enduring value. This tool is called Archive-It
- Spurred on by our mission to preserve and make accessible in perpetuity the Web heritage of each Virginia governor, the Library as part of its pilot project archived the Web-based materials for the administration of Governor Mark R. Warner. The Library also expanded its collection parameters for the project to include the campaign Web sites related to Virginia's state-wide elections taking place in the fall of 2005. This included the sites of the candidates for Governor, Lieutenant Governor and Attorney General, as well as related political party sites and several political blogs. Additional collections highlighting two state-wide projects, the Jamestown 2007 observance and the renovation of Capitol Square in Richmond, are also available
- Web site of Lieutenant Governor Tim Kaine from 3 November 2005 - 13 January 2006. The Web site includes biographical information, history of the office, press releases, and a list of office staff
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Lieutenant Governor. (Search Virginia Lieutenant Governor as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- Tim Kaine was elected Lieutenant Governor in November 2001 and inaugurated on 12 January 2002. He served until 14 January 2006 when he was inaugurated as Virginia's 70th governor.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
ContextContext of Web site of the Virginia Lieutenant Governor, 2005-2006
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Web site of the Virginia Lieutenant Governor, 2005-2006
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/h90hg5xSwZo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/h90hg5xSwZo/">Web site of the Virginia Lieutenant Governor, 2005-2006</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...