The Resource 1850-1864
- Inclusive dates
- Southall, George W, ca. 1809-1852
- Promissory notes
- Judicial opinions -- Virginia
- Lawyers -- Virginia | Richmond
- Personal papers
- French, James S
- McCandlish, Robert
- Letters (correspondence)
- Moncure, Richard C. L, 1805-1882
- Richmond (Va.) -- History -- 19th century
- Mayre, John L, 1798-1868
- Morson, A. A., (Arthur Alexander), 1803-1864
- Virginia -- History -- 19th century
- Papers, 1850-1864, of Arthur A. Morson of Richmond, Virginia. Includes accounts, correspondence, legal opinions, and promissory notes. The letters relate to specific cases and often are requests for his legal opinions. Also included is a resolution on his death by the Richmond Bar Association, 1864. Correspondents include: James S. French, John L. Marye, Robert McCandlish, Richard C.L. Moncure, E.W. Poindexter, and George W. Southall
- Biographical or historical data
- Arthur Alexander Morson (1803-1864) was a prominent lawyer in Richmond, Virginia.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of 1850-1864
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1850-1864
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/hFb3DzmndDo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/hFb3DzmndDo/">1850-1864</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...