The Resource 1810 December 17
- 1810 December 17
- Inclusive dates
- 1810 December 17
- Title variation
- Executive Communications
- Contains a letter from Judge Richard Parker, Lawfield, to Dr. Humphrey Peake, a member of the General Assembly, requesting a reduction in his circuit from eight counties to six. Parker cites his age, upwards of eighty years old, as his reason for this change
- Additional physical form
- Also available on microfilm
- Biographical or historical data
- Humphrey Peake represented Fairfax County in the House of Delegates in the 1810-1811 session.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1810 December 17
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1810 December 17
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/hT9tVySovrg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/hT9tVySovrg/">1810 December 17</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...