The Resource 1892-1894
- Inclusive dates
- Excerpts of minutes, 1892-1894, of Page County Farmers' Alliance that records the meetings of the organization's executive committee. They record the committee's discussions concerning George W. Rothgeb and his management of the Union Exchange Farmers' Alliance Store
- Biographical or historical data
- Page County Farmers' Alliance, organized in the late 1880's, was comprised of local farmers and their wives. It's purpose was to promote the economic and political interests of farmers.
- Excerpts from the minutes were used as an exhibit in a chancery suit, Stoneburner and Richards and others versus Page County Farmers' Alliance and others, heard in the Circuit Court of Page County during the mid-1890's.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Organization records
- Location of other archival material
- Page County Circuit Court.
ContextContext of 1892-1894
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1892-1894
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/hUp-cXs1550/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/hUp-cXs1550/">1892-1894</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...