The Resource Augusta County (Va.) Deed Books, 1748-1750
- Augusta County (Va.) Deed Books, 1748-1750
- Inclusive dates
- Deed books, 1748-1750, of Augusta County Court. The deed book records the name of the grantor and grantee, the county of residence of both individuals and the description of property being sold or transferred. The volumes contains the first and last names of both parties. It is arranged alphabetically from A-Z
- Biographical or historical data
- Augusta County was formed in 1738 from Orange County. Augusta County government was established in 1745.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Augusta Deed Records can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records On Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Augusta County (Va.) Deed Books, 1748-1750
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Augusta County (Va.) Deed Books, 1748-1750
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/hZUCojebEb0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/hZUCojebEb0/">Augusta County (Va.) Deed Books, 1748-1750</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...