The Resource Fontaine, Barn Elms, Middlesex Co. map
- Fontaine, Barn Elms, Middlesex Co. map
- Statement of responsibility
- drawn by Lucy N. Fontaine
- Title variation
- Barn Elms, Middlesex Co. map
- Collective title
- Includes 2 ms. maps of Barn Elms in Middlesex County showing the Pianketank River identifying location of oysters drawn by Lucy N. Fontaine and partially drawn by Alice V. Fontaine. Shows estate of Carter B. Berkeley, surveyed at the request of Major William Noland. Includes ill. and notes. Signed by Christopher Johnson, surveyor of King William County
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of Fontaine, Barn Elms, Middlesex Co. map
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Fontaine, Barn Elms, Middlesex Co. map
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/iENhydII4f0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/iENhydII4f0/">Fontaine, Barn Elms, Middlesex Co. map</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...