The Resource Andrews, survey, William P. Anderson, (microform)
- Andrews, survey, William P. Anderson, (microform)
- Statement of responsibility
- William P. Anderson
- This collection forms part of the Robert Alonzo Brock Collection at The Huntington Library, San Marino, California
- The Robert Alonzo Brock Collection was filmed by The Huntington Library in cooperation with The Library of Virginia with funding provided by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation
- Microfilmed as arranged by The Huntington Library
- BR 455
- Title from cover sheet
- "A plot of Johnson's Springs in Goochland County belonging to John M. Trevelian, lying on each side of the Three Notched Rode [sic] about twenty-two miles above Richmond, containing five hundred and thirty-six acres."
- "Johnson's Springs papers" on accompanying sheet
- Base of film
- safety base polyester
- Scale [1:7,920]. 40 poles = 1 in.
- black and white
- Emulsion on film
- silver halide
- service copy
- Immediate source of acquisition
- The Library of Virginia Foundation, The Roller-Bottimore Foundation, and The Robins Foundation
- Positive negative aspect
- normal reduction
- Reproduction note
- Specific material designation
- microfilm reel
- Terms governing use
- Should you wish to quote from or reproduce images of any of the materials, you must write to the Librarian of the Huntington Library, 1151 Oxford Road, San Marino, CA 91108, requesting formal permission to do so. Please note you do not have to obtain permission if you are quoting fewer than fifty words, or if you are only citing the document. Images made with microfilm-reader printers are for research use only and may not be used for publication without permission.
- Type of unit
- reel (2 images)
ContextContext of Andrews, survey, William P. Anderson, (microform)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Andrews, survey, William P. Anderson, (microform)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/iR05dFdobSA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/iR05dFdobSA/">Andrews, survey, William P. Anderson, (microform)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...