The Resource 1806-1884
- Inclusive dates
- Criminal court records -- Virginia | Washington County
- Washington County (Va.) -- History -- 19th century
- Public records. -- Virginia | Washington County
- Washington County (Va.)
- Judicial records -- Virginia | Washington County
- Trials (Poisoning) -- Virginia | Washington County
- Attempted murder -- Virginia | Washington County
- Certificates -- Virginia | Washington County
- Petitions -- Virginia | Washington County
- Records, 1806-1884, of Washington County (Va.) Circuit Court consist of a certicicate of jury attendance (1806) and a petition for pardon and copy of record in the criminal case the Commonwealth of Virginia versus John Holder (1884.) Holder was convicted of attempted murder by poisoning
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Washington County was formed in 1776 from Fincastle County. Part of Montgomery County was added in 1777.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of 1806-1884
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1806-1884
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/is9bCAN62N0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/is9bCAN62N0/">1806-1884</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...