The Resource Botetourt Bridge Company records, 1853-1874
- Botetourt Bridge Company records, 1853-1874
- Inclusive dates
- Records contain letters sent and extracts from the minutes of a company meeting
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- An act to incorporate the Botetourt Bridge Company was passed by the General Assembly, March 11, 1850. March 11, 1851 the General Assembly mandated the construction of the bridge across the James River at Lick Run in Botetourt County. Capital stock was not to exceed $6,000. The bridge was completed within three years, and in 1858, it required a new floor.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 59
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Botetourt Bridge Company records, 1853-1874
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Botetourt Bridge Company records, 1853-1874
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/j0-8jP-_OAc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/j0-8jP-_OAc/">Botetourt Bridge Company records, 1853-1874</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...