The Resource Fairmont and Palatine Bridge Company records, 1851-1859
- Fairmont and Palatine Bridge Company records, 1851-1859
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain letters sent, lists of subscribers and certificates of stock subscriptions
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- The company was incorporated by an act of the assembly March 12, 1850 and amended March 15, 1851. The wire suspension bridge across the Monongahela between Fairmont and Palatine was completed by Oct. 1, 1851.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 66
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Fairmont and Palatine Bridge Company records, 1851-1859
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Fairmont and Palatine Bridge Company records, 1851-1859
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/jta4asMI2pE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/jta4asMI2pE/">Fairmont and Palatine Bridge Company records, 1851-1859</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...