The Resource Botetourt County (Va.) Land Grants, 1797-1822.
- Botetourt County (Va.) Land Grants, 1797-1822.
- Inclusive dates
- Botetourt County (Va.) Land Grants, 1797-1822. The collection contains three land grants, as follows: a fragment of a land grant to John Neel, 1790 24 Aug.; a land grant to William Mitchell, 1819 Nov. 13; and a land grant to John Maguire, 1797 Dec. 23
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Botetourt County was named for Norborne Berkeley, baron de Botetourt, the royal governor who served from 1768 to 1770. It was formed from Augusta County in 1769, and a part of Rockbridge County was added later.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Botetourt County Land Records can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records on Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Botetourt County (Va.) Land Grants, 1797-1822.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Botetourt County (Va.) Land Grants, 1797-1822.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/kH6TViRi0s4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/kH6TViRi0s4/">Botetourt County (Va.) Land Grants, 1797-1822.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...