The Resource Petition of William Boothe, 1784
- Petition of William Boothe, 1784
- Inclusive dates
- Virginia -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Finance, commerce, confiscations, etc
- Virginia -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783
- Ross, David
- State government records -- Virginia
- Letters (correspondence)
- Virginia -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Claims
- Contains a petition of William Boothe to the Speaker and House of Delegates asking for payment for goods furnished by him as a British merchant to the officers and soldiers of the American Army. Includes correspondence from L[eighton] Wood, Solicitor's Office, regarding David Ross's contract with William Boothe. Also includes an account of William Boothe with David Ross, Commercial Agent
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia House of Delegates. (Search Virginia House of Delegates as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
ContextContext of Petition of William Boothe, 1784
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Petition of William Boothe, 1784
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/kMhEkqoDqMs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/kMhEkqoDqMs/">Petition of William Boothe, 1784</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...