The Resource Statements of fines and taxes in arrears, 1859
- Statements of fines and taxes in arrears, 1859
- Inclusive dates
- This series consists of statements for sheriffs, court clerks, and county treasurers who were in arrears for the fines or taxes for which they were responsible. Each statement gives the name of the official, the names of his sureties, and the amount owed with any interest, damages, and costs. Amounts paid are shown, as is the balance due. Some statements note that the obligation was satisfied
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 601
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Statements of fines and taxes in arrears, 1859
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Statements of fines and taxes in arrears, 1859
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/kWLb4_MVUS8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/kWLb4_MVUS8/">Statements of fines and taxes in arrears, 1859</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...