The Resource Additional tax, : accounts, 1780-1782
- Additional tax, : accounts, 1780-1782
- Title remainder
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Revenue Assessment and Collection - Specific Taxes
- The accounts contain the names of the commissioners of the revenue, the amounts collected, and the dates paid
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- During its session begun in October 1779, the General Assembly passed an act for raising money for the use of the United States during the Revolutionary War. An additional tax was laid on already taxable personal property. Commissioners of the revenue sent their accounts to the Auditor of Public Accounts for settlement.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 638
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Additional tax, : accounts, 1780-1782
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Additional tax, : accounts, 1780-1782
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/kpUGhwDZ-No/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/kpUGhwDZ-No/">Additional tax, : accounts, 1780-1782</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...