The Resource Staunton to Callaghan's Turnpike field notes, 1825
- Staunton to Callaghan's Turnpike field notes, 1825
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain field notes taken for a survey from Staunton to Warm Springs: v.1 surveys King's and Panther's Gaps and the Warm Springs, v.2, Callaghan's to Covington, and v.3., Covington by way of McGraw's Gap, Simpson's Creek, and Bratton's Run
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- An act of the General Assembly passed February 2, 1824, directed a survey be made to determine the route for a road from Staunton, by way of Warm Springs, to the State Turnpike road at Callaghan's, and any other route that might be preferable.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 479
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Staunton to Callaghan's Turnpike field notes, 1825
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Staunton to Callaghan's Turnpike field notes, 1825
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/kqg20XiAVNg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/kqg20XiAVNg/">Staunton to Callaghan's Turnpike field notes, 1825</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...