The Resource Christiansville and Keysville Plank Road Company records, 1853-1859
- Christiansville and Keysville Plank Road Company records, 1853-1859
- Inclusive dates
- This record contains letters sent, reports, lists of stockholders, and certificates of stock subscriptions
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- An act of the General Assembly approved February 21, 1853 authorized formation of the Christiansville and Keysville Plank Road Company to construct a plank or timber road from the village of Christiansville in Mecklenburg County to the Keysville depot on the Richmond and Danville Railroad in Charlotte County. Capital stock was set at $30,000 with the Board of Public Works authorized to subscribe $18,000. The road was to be no less than 24 feet wide and located on the ridge near Harding's store in Charlotte County (not east of it at that point).
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 228
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Christiansville and Keysville Plank Road Company records, 1853-1859
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Christiansville and Keysville Plank Road Company records, 1853-1859
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/krA7-qX09w8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/krA7-qX09w8/">Christiansville and Keysville Plank Road Company records, 1853-1859</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...