The Resource Charles T. Child proposal, 1894
- Charles T. Child proposal, 1894
- Inclusive dates
- Proposal, 1 August 1894, by Charles T. Child for the construction of municipal improvements, including a power house and street lights for the town of Ashland, Virginia. Located on microfilm frames 431-443
- Biographical or historical data
- Charles T. Child was born ca. 1867 in Richmond, Virginia. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University. He was an assistant to Frank J. Sprague in 1887 on the construction of the first electric railroad system in the United States in Richmond, Virginia. Childs also served as technical editor of the ELECTRICAL REVIEW. He died on 23 June 1902 at the age of 35.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of Charles T. Child proposal, 1894
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Charles T. Child proposal, 1894
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/lLxNiASTTFA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/lLxNiASTTFA/">Charles T. Child proposal, 1894</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...