The Resource Fletcher family Bible record, 1851-1952
- Fletcher family Bible record, 1851-1952
- Inclusive dates
- Area covered is Northampton County, Virginia. Other surnames mentioned: Bell, Downing, Hickman, Isdell, and Nock. These records were copied by Jean M. Mihalyka in May, 1978. Permission for copying obtained by Faye Downing Wilson, Eastville, Va
- Forms part of Miscellaneous Bible records collection No. 21 (MBRC 21).
- Cataloging source
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Bible is owned by Thomas R. Fletcher, Birdsnest, Va., 23307.
ContextContext of Fletcher family Bible record, 1851-1952
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Fletcher family Bible record, 1851-1952
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/lYgr1nfNwX8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/lYgr1nfNwX8/">Fletcher family Bible record, 1851-1952</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...