The Resource Rick Boucher for Congress.
- Rick Boucher for Congress.
- Title variation
- Rick Boucher for Congress
- Title variation date
- <July 22, 2010>
- Legislators -- Virginia
- Elections -- Virginia
- Boucher, Rick, 1946-
- United States -- Elections, 2010
- Democratic Party (Va.)
- Boucher for Congress Committee
- State government records collection -- Virginia
- Political campaigns -- Virginia
- Virginia -- Politics and government -- 21st century
- Digital file formats
- Web sites
- United States
- Campaign Web site of Congressman Rick Boucher, 2010 Democratic candidate, seeking re-election for United States Congress, House of Representatives, Virginia, 9th District. Boucher has served in Congress since 1983. Web site provdies access to biographical informtion, Boucher's views on issues, schedule of events, campaign commercials, and contact information. The December 22, 2010 crawl capture contains a thank you message
- Biographical or historical data
- Boucher lost the November 2, 2010 general election losing to Morgan Griffith, 51%-46%.
- Cataloging source
- Target audience
ContextContext of Rick Boucher for Congress.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Rick Boucher for Congress.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/loNYcSCKgIc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/loNYcSCKgIc/">Rick Boucher for Congress.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...