The Resource LaPrade, survey for Evans
- LaPrade, survey for Evans
- Statement of responsibility
- David LaPrade, d. suvr. ; for Jordan Martin, c. suvr
- Title variation
- Survey for Evans
- 1 ms. map showing Chesterfield County along the Appomatox River. Survey of George Evans' land, bordered by that of Thomas Watkins and Edward Anderson
- Biographical or historical data
- David Flournoy LaPrade was born in Chesterfield County, Virginia. He was city engineer for Manchester, Virginia from 1908 to 1910, and a statistical engineer for the city of Richmond from 1921 to 1951. He died in Richmond on 13 December 1955.
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
- Location of other archival material
- The Library of Virginia;
ContextContext of LaPrade, survey for Evans
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work LaPrade, survey for Evans
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/mhTJ702wPFw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/mhTJ702wPFw/">LaPrade, survey for Evans</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...