The Resource Jefferson County (Ky.) Land Grants, 1779 and 1786.
- Jefferson County (Ky.) Land Grants, 1779 and 1786.
- Inclusive dates
- 1779 and 1786.
- Jefferson County (Ky.) Land Grants, 1779 and 1786. The collection contains two land grants, as follows: a grant to Philip Fulkerson, 1779 Apr. 21; and a grant to Thomas Tobin, 1786 June 1
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Jefferson County (Kentucky) was named for Thomas Jefferson, governor of Virginia from 1779 to 1781. Established in 1780, it was one of the three original counties that made up the district of Kentucky. Jefferson County consisted of the middle section of the state. Jefferson County became a part of the state of Kentucky when it was created in June 1792.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Jefferson County Land Records can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Kentucky County Records on Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Jefferson County (Ky.) Land Grants, 1779 and 1786.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Jefferson County (Ky.) Land Grants, 1779 and 1786.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/mjlvbNyK_3E/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/mjlvbNyK_3E/">Jefferson County (Ky.) Land Grants, 1779 and 1786.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...