The Resource Roanoke County (Va.) Court Records
- Roanoke County (Va.) Court Records
- These items came to the Library of Virginia in a transfer of court papers from Roanoke County under the accession number 44384
- The collection is located at the State Records Center. A list of records transferred is available at the Library of Virginia. Contact Archives Research Services for access information, directions and hours
- Governing access note
- There are no restrictions. The collection is unprocessed but open for research
- Immediate source of acquisition
- Roanoke County Circuit Court
- Terms governing use
- There are no restrictions.
- Type of unit
- cu. ft. (2 boxes)
ContextContext of Roanoke County (Va.) Court Records
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Roanoke County (Va.) Court Records
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/n5x1VWu8JBc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/n5x1VWu8JBc/">Roanoke County (Va.) Court Records</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...