The Resource Specific grain tax, : accounts, 1780-1782
- Specific grain tax, : accounts, 1780-1782
- Title remainder
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Revenue Assessment and Collection - Taxes Payable in Kind
- Contains accounts maintained by local courts for grain collected as tax payments
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- During its session begun in May 1779 the General Assembly passed an act authorizing the payment of taxes in corn, rye, barley, oats, hemp, or tobacco. Commissioners were appointed by local courts to keep accounts of the grain collected and file copies of the accounts with the auditor of public accounts.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 652
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Specific grain tax, : accounts, 1780-1782
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Specific grain tax, : accounts, 1780-1782
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/nEdPn8ljB1A/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/nEdPn8ljB1A/">Specific grain tax, : accounts, 1780-1782</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...