The Resource 1996-1999
- Inclusive dates
- Includes board minutes and committee minutes, as well as project review files that include correspondence and reports. Also includes rule, guideline and regulation development documentation
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. of General Services. (Search Virginia Dept. of General Services as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- The Design-Build/Construction Management Review Board is established by the Code of Virginia 2.2-2404. This advisory board develops guidelines, reviews design and construction submissions by public bodies, other than the Commonwealth, and reviews ordinances and resolutions to determine if the proecss for selection, evaluation and award of the Design-Build or Construction (DB/CM) contract is in compliance with the Code of Virginia. The Board consists of nine members appointed by the Governor. In 2011 the General Assembly enacted legislation to eliminate this Board.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1996-1999
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1996-1999
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/nOFo4ht0_RQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/nOFo4ht0_RQ/">1996-1999</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...