The Resource Surry County (Va.) Deed and Will Books
- Surry County (Va.) Deed and Will Books
- These items came to the Library of Virginia in a shipment of court papers from Surry County
- The microfilm copyies of these volumes were filmed by the Library of Virginia
- Arranged chronologically.
- Governing access note
- There are no restrictions
- Immediate source of acquisition
- Surry County Circuit Court
- The Library of Virginia Imaging Services Branch
- Reproduction note
- Photostats (negative)
- Terms governing use
- Use microfilm copy, Surry County (Va.) Reels 4, 6, 6a and 7.
- Type of unit
- v. (2469 p.)
- microfilm reels
ContextContext of Surry County (Va.) Deed and Will Books
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Surry County (Va.) Deed and Will Books
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/n_zaZqRB7Vg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/n_zaZqRB7Vg/">Surry County (Va.) Deed and Will Books</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...