The Resource 1964-1974
- Inclusive dates
- Published rosters listing barbers licensed in the state of Virginia for the calendar year 1964, and for biennial periods ending in 1972 and 1974
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. for Professional and Occupational Regulation. (Search Virginia Dept. of Professional and Occupational Regulation as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- The Board for Barbers and Cosmetology was created by merging the Board for Barbers and the Board for Cosmetology, both originally established in 1962, through legislation signed by Governor Gilmore in April 2000. The Board regulates and licenses businesses and individuals that cut and style hair and shaves; perform manicures, pedicures and apply nails. The Board also regulates those individuals who teach barbering, cosmetology and nail care as well as schools that provide training in barbering, cosmetology and nail care. The Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation provides administrative support for the board.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1964-1974
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1964-1974
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/ngSdsJ3Kx5M/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/ngSdsJ3Kx5M/">1964-1974</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...