The Resource 1882-1884
- Inclusive dates
- Ledgers (account books) -- Virginia | Rockbridge County
- Barter. -- Virginia | Rockbridge County
- Local government records -- Virginia | Rockbridge County
- Business records -- Virginia | Rockbridge County
- Dry-goods -- Virginia | Rockbridge County
- General stores. -- Virginia | Rockbridge County
- Rockbridge County (Va.) -- History -- 19th century
- Consumer goods -- Virginia | Rockbridge County
- Ledger B, 1882-1884, of an unidentified general store. They record the individual accounts of customers. Each account lists transactions in chronological order, items purchased, quantity of items purchased, cost per item, amount owed, amount paid, and form of payment. Items sold include dry-goods, matches, spices, food, umbrellas, goblets, insect powder, and clothing. Forms of payments include cash, credit, labor, and barter of items such as flour, butter, eggs, and cherries. The ledger includes an index that lists in alphabetical order the names of customers and the page numbers where their accounts can be found
- Biographical or historical data
- The unidentified general store conducted business in the town of Brownsburg, Rockbridge County, Virginia, during the late nineteenth century.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1882-1884
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1882-1884
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/nxdzDglrduA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/nxdzDglrduA/">1882-1884</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...