The Resource Central Garage Pool Regulations, 1965
- Central Garage Pool Regulations, 1965
- Inclusive dates
- Booklet produced by the Virginia Department of Highways which details the rules of the Central Garage Pool
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Department of Transportation. (Search Virginia Department of Transportation as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- Operation of the State Central Pool for passenger cars was bestowed upon the Virginia Department of Highways by Executive Order, effective 1 July 1948. All cars operated by any agencies or departments were designated as "pool" cars. The assignment of cars, repair and maintenance work, and insurance coverage were supplied by the Equipment Division of the Department of Highways.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
ContextContext of Central Garage Pool Regulations, 1965
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Central Garage Pool Regulations, 1965
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/oSsqU0oNEhA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/oSsqU0oNEhA/">Central Garage Pool Regulations, 1965</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...